Saturday 5 January 2013

My Process

My initial Design Sketches:


Face Chart for my Design:










Neck Design Process:
1. Modrock mould on my neck


2. Paper Maché




3. Paint Black (Acrylic)



Wire and sponge to make "sausage" or "rat" to hold my hair in style:








 Creating Hair Pins to match with peacock feather on my neck ruff:



Neck piece I painted with green metallic shimmer on top of black:


 Pieces of jewellery, peacock feather and hot glue gun to complete the design :


This is how it worked out:


 Trying out my whole styling with make up:


I painted false lashes with white nail varnish. I feel that it did not work very well, as lashes became stiff and difficult to manage. They kept on falling off my eye lids:



  This is my final practice look:

No comments:

Post a Comment